Hello, I'm Elyse
Seeking Deck/Stew Position
United States Passport
Current Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excellent Health, Athletic
Birthdate: March 23, 1990
American female seeking a stewardess and/or deckhand position.
Available immediately and eager to find a full-time, long-term program aboard a private or charter motor yacht.
My long-term experience in hospitality points me toward a stewardess position, however my desire to be outdoors and appreciation for physical labor makes me great deckhand. I’m open to either and I’m a quick study regardless of the position.
I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, and yet, when your guests need a bubbly, talented bartender or dinner service I will excel in that realm as well. I’m extremely outgoing and personable; I often get compliments on my natural sociability.
My past experience in the snow-sports industry, from which I draw many similarities to yachting, and a background in graphic design, marketing, and event planning make me a rare and qualified candidate. I look forward to joining a crew as a humble and capable teammate.
Skills & Hobbies
Basic Conversational Spanish
Highly Regarded Childcare
Painting, Polishing, Washdowns
Tender Driving Experience
Boat Show Hostess | Comanche, 87' Sportfishing Feadship
Daywork Oct. 31, 2018 - Nov. 4, 2018 | Capt. Anthony Sexton
- Welcome interested buyers and guests aboard and lead tours, be knowledgeable about the boat and builder, keep charismatic conversation while representing the broker and crew
Deckhand Daywork | M/Y Usher
October 2018 | 1st Mate Jason Dorfman
- Two-part teak, polishing stainless steel, cleaning & waxing fiberglass, full vessel washdown
10+ Years in Restaurant Hospitality
Waitress, Bartender & Management | Consistently since 2007
- Various positions held, consistently hired for exceptional service skills, regularly promoted to lead positions
- Special event and banquet coordinator, craft cocktailing, floral arrangement, barista, broad tequila knowledge
Freehand Collective | Owner + Entrepreneur
May 2014 - Present | FreehandCollective.com
- Critical thinking, problem-solving, communication and efficient business practice
- Manage collaborative design solutions for clients including logo creation, brand identity and layout
Copper Mountain Resort | Graphic Design, Marketing Supervisor
January 2013 - April 2017
- Oversee brand representations in print, digital and social media
- Coordinate communication between 12+ resort departments
- Supervise budget for marketing department goals
1st Mate, M/Y Usher
Captain, Comanche (Sportfishing)
Broker Administrator, Gilman Yachts
VP of Marketing & Sales, Copper Mountain